So, I’m thinking.. I can’t let this** bring me down. May is a good month! I will (and always will) think positive!
- One of my closest and well-trusted friends is coming home to Brunei for good! Come to think of it, most of my girl friends are coming home for good this year!
- I finally got my Sony DSC-T50 that I’ve always wanted! Yes, in advance!
- My birthday is coming up soon!
- I’m graduating! And with great pictures to boot!
- I have the most wonderful soul mate. :)
- That said, he teaches me card tricks, thus I am halfway to being a mediocre magician that only does card tricks.
- I have a lot of real friends who love me, care for me, and are always there for me; and all they have are people who are intimidated by them, thus don’t have real friends.
Thanks, SBC and Ka Zian, for the nice comments.
See, it doesn’t take a lot of comments to cheer me up, only from those who matter. :)
** I’m sparing you more than half of the contents in my mind at the moment because I’m not that big with rants.
I’m grasping on a lot of things that will cheer me up. Here’s a chat log with a friend whom I haven’t chatted with, or talked to, in ages. Readers, meet Meng.
im not bitchy.. right? aku mana bitchy kan meng?
Out tu f ko bitchy
Nda suit u hehe
And meet my Korean friend! :D
dont worry bnykkan sabar. God will always be there for you
and im here for you too!
no worries tins.. !! i seldom see you here yatah ku happy hari ani!!!
Thank you to you too, Zah. :D Mwah! Here’s a plug.