I came home from work today, forgetting that tonight was the girls’ turn. I tuned in by the time Melinda Doolittle’s was over and was given a few comments by the three judges. I really, really like Melinda, because she seems so humble and sweet.
Alaina sucked (I wonder why she’s in the top 24 when she sang), I loved Gina’s performance, and Lakisha was just too perfect, in my opinion. I love the song by Jennifer Hudson that Lakisha sang, so I might be biased the way I was with Back At One by Jared as well. Haha. But I really loved her performance. Her voice was.. wow.
Then there was that recap, which is really AI showing how to vote but doesn’t show up in Star World’s screen, and at first, I thought I was going to stay and watch the repeat at midnight, but.. I wasn’t interested. It didn’t look like much fun.
Here’s a list of what the girls sang tonight (via AI News Blog):
- Alaina Alexander: “Brass in Pocket”
- Amy Krebs: “I Can’t Make You Love Me”
- Antonella Barba: “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing”
- Gina Glocksen: “All By Myself”
- Haley Scarnato: “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now”
- Jordin Sparks: “Gimme One Reason”
- Lakisha Jones: “And I Am Telling You, I’m Not Going”
- Leslie Hunt: “(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman”
- Melinda Doolittle: “Since You Been Gone”
- Nicole Tranquillo: “Stay”
- Sabrina Sloan: “Never Loved a Man The Way That I Love You”
- Stephanie Edwards: “How Come You Don’t Call Me”
I just remembered something. To those who watched the whole thing did Antonella Barba’s performance suck? Because judging by the short clip on the recap, it seemed like her performance stank.
Tomorrow’s result night!