In an even worse mood right now. Seriously. Where is the silver lining? It’s been more than three effing days! GIVE ME A BREAK!
I’m going on a downward spiral.
A few problems that have been bugging the hell out of me:
- UBD application forms (that had cost me B$5) — had to be filled in in three copies! I forgot just how troublesome it was for me nearly three years ago when I was done with sixth form.
- That said, I have to photocopy and certify all my certificates to go with the application form.
- I haven’t started on the speech I’m supposed to give for CIS department’s appreciation dinner for graduating class of 2006. And the dinner is in FOUR days’ time.
- My desk is so messy, I can’t see the top of it — and it’s making me so kusut. Not kidding.
- I have yet to pay the rental deposit for my graduation robe. Deposit: B$150!!
- I am broke.
- That said, I don’t know how I’m going to pay the B$35 for the appreciation dinner.
- Also, I don’t know how I’m going to pay for the passport-sized photos that need to be attached to UBD application forms.
- My boyfriend’s giving me a hard time.
I know there are still some things I have forgotten about because I only have space for so much, but these will suffice. So if you want to come and mess around with me, THEN BRING IT, B*TCH!!
Definitely in a worse mood than yesterday. (Thus, replies to comments will be done on a much later date.)