I was at the Career Dialogue in ITB this morning, and I’ve sent in two application forms to the companies that were participating. It was somewhat fun because I get to see a few familiar faces in ITB and talk to them for a bit. Feels like a long time that I haven’t stepped on ITB premises, but it’s only been a month or so.
My friends and I had our lunch at The Mall, because we figured that the new mall in Kiulap might be crowded because it’s bonus time and the new mall’s just opened and whatnot. It was good to get a parking space that’s not at the basement. I saw a few other familiar faces, probably more than seven of those faces, and a friend of mine jokingly complained, “Banyak jua kawannya ani eh,” which I can’t be bothered to translate at the moment.
It never occured to me as having many friends. Haha.
OH! And! Silly me, I had forgotten that today was hari Ashura, not tomorrow. *bangs head on wall* Selamat hari Ashura, everyone. Be good.
Before I go.. You know, the local blogging arena has been infected by these.. I have been tagged by Di.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
2) Are you a vegetarian?
I’d love to be. But I know I’d be missing out on a lot.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes. And hell, for that matter.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes! I was crossing the road in KL, and this taxi nearly ran me over if it wasn’t for a friend who pulled me back.
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
I don’t wear jewellery 24/7. They’re uncomfortable.
6) Favourite time of day?
Night time. Quality time with the boyfriend. Hehe.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Whenever necessary. Which is almost always never.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
10) Do you colour your hair?
11) What do you wear to bed?
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, but nothing that I can’t get away with. ;)
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. I am always fascinated by people who can’t.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15) What kind of sneakers?
16) Do you believe in abortions?
A big, fat, NO. Unless it’s a health risk to the mother, then yes.
17) What is your hair colour?
18) Future child’s name?
Safia, if it’s a girl. Yes, I’ve thought of it. :P
19) Do you snore?
No, but they say I talk in my sleep.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I used to, but not anymore.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Repent and give the money away. What was I doing with the lottery?! Lol. Okay, fine, maybe I’ll settle all my bills. Depends on how much I’ve “won”.
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salmon sashimi. Yes, really.
26) City, beach or country?
Country. The serenity and all, it’s got to be beautiful.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
My box of clothes to be given away.
28) Where did you eat last?
The Mall food court. Misato’s.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Two nights ago. Someone disappointed me.
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes. I even own one. :$
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
If I was paid.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes. I was in a road accident once.
33) What are your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
I have no favourites. Yet.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
People say I do. And they say it’s creepy.
35) Ocean or pool?
Pool. Especially at night time. (I suddenly miss the Lagoon now.)
38) Window seat or aisle?
Definitely window. Somehow if it’s aisle, I tend to get more airsick.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes, The Moffatts. Hahahaha. And tons of Malaysian artists, I guess. Other than that.. no.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Successful in my book, yes. :)
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
43) Basketball or football?
Football. As in, soccer.
44) How long do your showers last?
Nothing longer than half an hour.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic, I forgot how to drive a stick.
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream! Sticky chewy chocolate, especially. Yum.
47) Are you self-conscious?
Definitely, 100 million percent yes.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
With the boyfriend.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
I have two left feet, and no proper co-ordination whatsoever.
55) Last gift you received?
I don’t remember. I rarely receive gifts. I think, erm, my charmbracelet from my parents on my birthday in 2006?
56) Last sport you played?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Things I would end up misplacing.
58) Where do you live?
In a lovely house in Rimba, Gadong.
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
My second cousin’s reception.
63) Most hated food(s)?
I don’t think I have one. If I do, I definitely don’t remember it right now.
64) What’s your least fav.?
65) Can you sing?
No, but I sing anyway.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
68) Favourite regular drink?
70) Current song:
Coming Around Again by Simon Webbe.
All right, I’m off to watch Bride From Hanoi now. Otherwise known as Hanoi Bride. Lee Dong Wook The Cutie Pie is in it. :)